Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Sudsy! Volutneering at the Great World Beer Fest 2010

I mentioned at the end of the week that I am proud to be participating in the 2010 Food Network's New York City Wine and Food Festival. Following that theme, I found out today that I will be working one shift at the 8th Annual Great World Beer Fest this Friday between 8 PM and Midnight.

This looks like a very fun event. I found it through a new connection on Twitter (you can find me there too with a little work) and immediate contacted the organizer about participating. Last year, they brought in over 15,000 beer enthusiasts over two days, serving samples from the United States, Canada and all over South America. This is my first beer festival in New York City, so I don't know what to expect. But I will certainly write about it Friday night or Saturday morning. Until then, keep it in mind if you are a fan of hops and barley. Their website is still in progress but it has a lot of the pertinent info.

http://www.brewtopiafest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment